Most of Muscrat's clothing is one of a kind vintage. As vintage sizes vary in comparison to today's sizing, it's best to check your measurements with what is listed in the description of each individual garment. Here's how to measure yourself...
- Measure around entire neck base where shirt fits
- 2 Chest
- Measure around fullest part place tape close under arms
make sure tape is flat across the back
- 3 Sleeve
- Measure from shoulder seam
down the outer arm to the wrist hem
- 4 Waist
- Measure around natural waistline
- 5 Inside Leg
- Measure from top of inside leg at crotch to ankle bone
- 6 Outside Leg
- Measure from natural waistline to ankle hem
- 7 Centre Back Length
- Measure your back from the center of the collar seam to the hem
- 8 Shoulder
- Measure ONE side of your shoulders, from collar to edge of shoulder
- Care Guide
- Always read the care label and washing instructions before washing your clothes.
- Arrange your laundry into groups with similar wash care instructions and organise into whites, darks and colours.
- The care label washing temperature is the highest permitted temperature.
But if you are unsure, always wash on COLD.
- Turn garment inside out before washing.
- Wash woolens and delicate fabric in Wool Wash, on COLD setting
- Avoid using too much detergent.
- Do not use fabric detergents which contain bleach.
- Do not tumble dry garment unless indicated on the care label.
- Do not iron prints, trims or embellishments.
- Do not leave garments with white and contrast coloured panels soaking for prolonged periods.
- Garments with metal trims should not be left to soak.
- Don't wash knits or woolen garments in hot water, they'll shrink!